Puckett's Mill Elementary School PTA Website
This is our BIGGEST fundraising event of the year. We've got a ONE TRACK MIND! This year we have a lofty goal of raising money to
build a circular track around the field on our lower playground. The track would be utilized by ALL students at PMES. It would also be the
only paved hard surface area on the lower playground. During the last two years we have strived to add structures to the school that can
be enjoyed by all students, and a paved track would be a great addition!
We're not gonna lie! This is a HUGE goal, and we would love to raise all the money to add the track this year! This all depends on YOU! We would love to see all the students at PMES running, walking or wheeling around the track this spring!
Here's how our fundraiser works:
We’re asking families to raise funds in the way that works best for you. Some students hold bake sales, walk dogs or do household chores. Some families ask relatives or neighbors to contribute toward their goal.
HOW TO DONATE
We have two ways to donate this year.
We are excited to offer an online option for making donations! We have partnered with Get Movin’ Fund Hub to provide a personal online experience that you can tailor to your child. You will create a page for your child that you can send to family and friends to help broaden our donation base. If you have multiple children at PMES, you can either create a page for each child or one family page. Online donations are treated just like turned in cash or check when awarding prizes! There is a $10 minimum for online donations. Follow this link to setup your personal online donation site:
Each student will also receive a fundraiser envelope. On turn in days, students will place their envelope (with cash or checks) in the fundraiser basket in their classroom. Students may choose to utilize both envelope and online donations.
TURN IN DAYS
We will hold five turn-in days* on which students can bring in any funds raised. When a student turns in $20 or more on a given day, the student will earn the daily prize and be entered into a drawing for a chance to win exciting rewards! The turn in days will be:
● Monday, September 26;
● Wednesday, September 28;
● Friday, September 30;
● Monday October 3; and
● Wednesday, October 5.
*For online donations, we use 8:00 a.m. on turn in days as the cut off to be eligible for daily prizes.
● For consideration toward the daily prizes, donations must be either made online before 8:00 a.m. or placed in the classroom fundraiser basket before daily collection. Amounts donated after will be credited toward the next turn in day.
● All prizes are earned individually, even if a family has more than one child at the school.
● Daily prizes are available for students who bring in at least the daily minimum. If the student brings in more than the minimum, amounts above $20 will be credited toward the next turn in day minimums and rewards. For example, if a student brings in $100 on the first turn in day, the student earns all five daily prizes that day and will be entered in the daily drawings all five of the turn in days.
● Envelope donations are accepted in cash or check. Credit cards can be used to make donations using the online site, FundHub.
THANK YOU TO OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS AND FUNDRAISER SUPPORTERS!
● Andretti Indoor Karting and Games
● Birch Blessings
● Buffalo’s Café
● Chick-fil-A Hamilton Mill
● Code Ninjas
● Culver’s Mall of Georgia
● Dairy Queen
● Discount Picture Framing
● Hometown Slumbers
● K&K Designs
● Leads Near Me
● Legacy Lacrosse
● Main Event
● Old Fountain Tavern
● Papa John’s
● Planet Smoothie
● Radtke Sports
● Sarah Pickell Homes
● Skate Country
● Stars & Strikes
● The Complex
● The Glover Agency
● TreeTop Quest
● WC Taekwondo
Stay up to date on fundraiser results at www.facebook.com/pmespta!